It's a great way to repurpose leftover tiles and serves as double duty in the kitchen or at your desk.
Very useful for capturing lists, ideas, supplies!
- You'll want to work with a light colored tile that has a slick, glossy surface.
- Add some grippers, cork feet or felt pads to the bottom four corners.
- Flip over and it's ready to use.
- Set out a jar or can of dry erase or wet erase markers nearby.
- The dry erase markers wipe off easy with a dry cloth.
- The wet erase markers are a bit more durable in that you'll need a damp cloth to clean off. (The writing won't rub off on your hands that way.)
- The tiles clean off easily and can also be used as a trivet or a coaster.
- They sit beautifully on a counter or tabletop!
Cheers to creative multipurpose uses!